We were recently watching Parks and Rec when the ‘Swanson Pyramid of Greatness’ showed up. We both instantly looked at each other and said, ‘We have to make that!’ You can make one too. Plans are linked below!
Below are Amazon Affiliate Links to tools used in this build. Using these links don’t cost you any extra, they just help us feed the cats and leave the lights on:
- Alumi-UV – https://www.alumilite.com/resins/alumi-uv/?aff=12 . Use Code GEEKS10 at checkout to receive 10% off your order!
- UV Lamp – https://amzn.to/37RGAUR
- Jacquard Products Alcohol Ink – https://amzn.to/3bZF0DT
- Artisan Pigment Powder – https://amzn.to/2wF7MJC
- Super Glue – https://amzn.to/32lGZho
- E6000 Glue – https://amzn.to/2PkciDK
- Novus 7100 Plastic Polish Kit – https://amzn.to/2SWq5Ty
- Paper Cups – https://amzn.to/2W9bX9R
- Glowforge Plywood – https://shop.glowforge.com/collections/plywood
- Johnsons Plastics Cherry Duro Laser Plywood – https://www.jpplus.com/duro-laser-faux-cherry-1-8-wood-sheet-14872
- Clear Acrylic – https://amzn.to/38WPthr
- Army Painter Strong Tone – https://amzn.to/2xNIZE8
- Clips – https://amzn.to/2VlWLaj
We used a Glowforge to make a lot of our projects. If anybody is interested in purchasing a Glowforge you can use our referral code to get: $500 off a pro, $250 off a plus, or $100 off a basic. We’ll get credit too! Use the link below. We love our Glowforge. Feel free to message us with any questions!
Download the SVG on our Website! – https://whengeekscraft.com/build-files/
Resin Measurements if you maintain the file size –
- White – 1 cell – .068 oz
- Green – 4 cells – .272 oz
- Light Blue – 7 cells – .476 oz
- Purple – 6 cells – .408 oz
- Deep Red – 7 cells – .476 oz
- Yellow – 8 cells – .544 oz
- Bright Red – 6 cells – .408 oz
- Tan/Gold – 6 cells – .408 oz
If you plan on scaling this up or down, I recommend using Alumilite’s Resin Calculator so you don’t need to waste any resin either! – https://www.alumilite.com/volume-calculator/
Wanna chat with us?! Join our discord server: https://discord.gg/gwVqCCp . Make new friends and talk about things!
Head over to https://whengeekscraft.com for more of what we do!
If you like what we do here, Support our crafting habits on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/whengeekscraft