Tyranny of Dragons – Made out of Wood and Resin
Part 4 of the Special Edition Dungeon and Dragon book remakes
Though we have been staring at this new DnD book cover for weeks, we were finally encouraged to make this for a contest on Instagram held by @ArtoftheGeek.
Free laser cutting files available at https://whengeekscraft.com/build-files/
This piece is made exactly the same as our Dungeon Masters Guide. We have an Instructables build to that pieces here!
Below are Amazon Affiliate Links to tools used in this build. Using these links don’t cost you any extra, they just help us feed the cats and leave the lights on:
- iPad Pro – https://amzn.to/2VkfhQo
- Apple Pencil- https://amzn.to/3a7UVyh
- Glowforge – https://amzn.to/2SUXPAm
- MDF Back Panel, 11×14 – https://amzn.to/32o7fYk
- Woodpeckers Plywood – 3mm plywood – box of 8 – https://amzn.to/3c76oja
- Acrylic Sheet – https://amzn.to/38WPthr
- Artisan Pigments – Mica Powder Ultimate 25 Color Set – https://amzn.to/2wF7MJC
- Pinata Color – Alcohol Ink – https://amzn.to/3bZF0DT
- Promarine Crystal Clear Table Top Epoxy Resin – https://amzn.to/2uo4oSC
- Insta-Cure Gap Filling 2oz Bob Smith Ind. – https://amzn.to/32lGZho E6000 Glue – https://amzn.to/2PkciDK
- UV Curing Epoxy Resin Hard – https://amzn.to/2HW4C6w
- UV Lamp – https://amzn.to/37RGAUR Sewing Clips – https://amzn.to/2VlWLaj
- Fine Tip Paint Markers – https://amzn.to/2HOVL6T
- Vallejo Basic USA Colors Paint Set, 17ml – https://amzn.to/2SYmVyC
We used a Glowforge to make our map. If anybody is interested in purchasing a Glowforge you can use our referral code to get: $500 off a pro, $250 off a plus, or $100 off a basic. We’ll get credit too! Use the link below. We love our Glowforge. Feel free to message us with any questions! https://glowforge.us/r/DSKCNJZL
Donate to our crafting addition
We have an annoyingly expensive hobby. If you like what we are doing and want to see us continue, feel free to donate to more nonsense below!